Triton Vacuum Systems Advantages Over Vacuum Trucks
- Equal or greater vacuum capabilities
- More efficient, only requiring easier-to-handle 4″ or 6″ hoses
- Smaller footprint and weight, posing less risk due to greater access of smaller machine vs 18-wheeler
- Transport by pickup truck or forklift…where you want, when you want
- Available as Class 1 Division I or II ratings
- No specialized operator
- General laborers routinely operate equipment
- No worries about overtime rates piling up
- Diesel units can use less expensive off-road diesel fuel
- COST 40-60% LESS!
- Small, self-contained systems with on-board product collection tank, using rotary vane technology (Triton 500 series)
- Larger, more powerful systems that connect to a vacuum box, collection tank, or cuttings box, using liquid ring technology (Triton 1500, 2000, 2500 series)
- Trailer-mounted or skid-mounted
- Diesel powered or 480V, 3-phase electric (380V on 50 Hz systems)
What They Say
For what it’s worth, After several weeks of working with the 1500 Liquid ring, I gotta tell you guys, I absolutely love it. Great design, fool proof, low maintenance, performs brilliantly, a good solid piece of equipment. Simplicity and performance.
Using Triton equipment, we recovered steel shot faster than we ever have, we did it safely, and at a lower cost. I’d recommend anyone consider using Triton equipment.
We felt we had a huge benefit on cost, particularly running our job 24 hours a day. Additionally, the customer service and support from Triton was excellent. We’ll definitely use Triton again.
I work on the North Slope of Alaska offshore on a drilling project with your solids recovery units. They work quite well for us , especially since we use them day in and day out in extreme conditions.
Contact Us Today for More Information